Baylor University is a private high school with a very high graduation rate and one of the leading educational institutions of Texas, America. One of the highly regarded majors at Baylor is biology, nursing, psychology, finance, and marketing.
OVERVIEW ABOUT SCHOOL
Baylor University (Baylor University) is a private school with more than 14,000 students enrolled in 145 fields. Baylor University offers degrees at many levels ranging from bachelor, master, doctoral, associate training, postgraduate diploma.
Baylor University is located in Waco, Texas. Students study at the university’s 1,000-acre campus on the banks of the Brazos River, Waco.
The strong training majors
Arts and science, theology, Graduate school, law, pedagogy, business, engineering, and computer science, music, nursing, midwifery, and social work.
- Ranked No. 75 National University
- Ranked 57 Best Value Schools (U. S. News and World Report)
- Ranking 64 “Best Values” in private universities (Kiplinger 2017)
- Ranked 62 out of national universities nominated by high school counselors for students
- Ranked 38 Best Colleges for Veterans ranking
- Baylor Law School is one of only three law schools since 1984 to receive the prestigious Bar Association of America award
- Baylor is one of 23 schools across the country to receive an “A” rating from the American Council of Trustees and Alumni 2015
Some majors of the school:
– Applied mathematics
– Art history
– Business administration
– Computer Science
– The media
– Earth science
– Nursing, medical
The school brings more than 50 master’s degree majors and other fields, in which, the field of study is highly appreciated by international students, which is the field of the nurse’s profession, the school’s professional careers are trained by the association American nurses – US universities confirm, and are approved by the state government’s Committee of Physicians.
In particular, the tuition fee for medical studies at Baylor University is considered the cheapest among the top universities in the United States. The annual tuition fee at this school is $ 25,650 (tuition fee), while there are no medical schools among the top 20 schools in the US that charge students for less than $ 40,000 a year.
Baylor offers a Ph.D. Program in advanced Physical Therapy. Programs and faculty are dedicated to the development of future physiotherapists. At Baylor, you will be preparing the skills needed to meet the needs of clinical practice in the 21st century, so when you graduate, you will not only be a prepared expert but also a professional who understands and evaluate the patients’ needs.
- Undergraduate preparation (International Year):
– GPA minimum of 2.75
– International Year (1 term): IELTS 6.0
– International Year (2 periods): IELTS 5.5
– International Year (3 periods): IELTS 5.0
– IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 90
– GPA 3.0 with ACT / SAT
For transfer students: Minimum GPA 3.0, separate for engineering transfer: Minimum GPA 3.2
Please contact MEGASTUDY and quickly register HERE for detailed advice and receive many incentives.
- MEGASTUDY INTERNATIONAL TRAINING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Hotline 24/7: 0904 683 036